Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge

Holidays are treacherous! Too much home cooked goodness right my finger tips and cold weather tempt me to curl up on the couch with White Christmas, a blankie and some cookies. Well not this holiday season!!!!!

I am participating in the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge!

HBBC Logo

HBBC Official Rules
1 Point per mile (run/walk/snowshoe)
1 Point per 3 miles biked
1 Point per 20 minutes of weight lifting, Pilates, yoga, stretching or abs
1 Point per 15 minutes of another form of cardio (i.e. kick boxing, aerobics elliptical)
1 Per day where you reach a minimum of 7 servings of fruits and veggies
Challenge will run from Nov 20 to Jan 7…this helps to cover you for the major holidays!
It should be fun and helpful in reaching my running goals. Friends and family you will be participating with me even if you don't know it yet. Mom, you and I are running on Black Friday instead of shopping and Brooke don't think you are out of this either. SO don't try to hide from me this holiday season because I will find you!


No comments:

Post a Comment