Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Angi & Chad's wedding

So my bestie's little sister got married in June.  Krista, Heidi, mama Kathy and I put in some blood, sweat and tears to help make Chad and Angi's wedding amazing and it certainly was.  

Krista and Heidi walked Angi down the aisle.  The Davis girls looked beautiful!  The late night sessions practicing walking in tall grass in high heels definitely helped!

Presenting.....Mr & Mrs. Schwartzkopf

There was a photo booth at the reception.  Aubrey and I took advantage and went in several times.  Here are a couple of my faves.  

BTW, I went with the pink dress and everyone picked in the wedding wear post.
Here's most of the gang on the balcony during the reception.  What a beautiful night spent with awesome friends.
The bride was gorgeous, the groom was handsome, the family shared some special moments and friends gathered creating unforgettable memories.  A great time was had by all!  

Congrats to the Newlyweds! 

1 comment:

  1. It was an interesting post from Angi & Chad's wedding. The wedding event seems so fun and joyful. I like reading about it and the photos have made me so happy because quite soon I too would be marrying soon at the local rental spaces for parties with my love of life. Not able to decide the theme yet but hoping to finalize that in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete