Friday, August 14, 2009

May Days

Okay so the summer has been a little crazy with work and play I have neglected my blog the past few months so I will do a few month  by month recaps (heavy on the photos) starting with May.

I had a housewarming party for my new place in Broad Ripple.  I tried a new SANGRIA recipe that was awesome and everyone had a great time.  Here are a few of the ladies and I on my new front porch.

Then there was Carb Day for the Indianapolis 500.  Here is the gang on the bleachers.  Such a fun day with good friends, great weather and some unforgettable people watching!

There were drivers and celebs galore.  We met Helio Castroneves (3 time Indy 500 winner and Dancing with the Stars champ)

Danica Patrick even posed with Krista and I (and she smiled!)


Current Dancing with the Stars Winner Mark Ballas was kind enough to take a photo with me.  I would have loved if he would have spun me around and taught me a few rumba moves!

I met my long lost brother Derek Hough (also of Dancing with the Stars fame).  Don't we look like we could be related?

The Fantasy 500 Party the night before the race was a ton of fun.  We even got to pose on the red carpet looking all GLAMOURY!


So that was May!  What a great month!  More summer recaps to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment