Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who's Bad? This PYT is bad!

  I have a small obsession with Michael Jackson.  I know he may be strange and an outcast of sorts but he is a musical genius.  His songs remind me of my childhood.  They make me smile and want to dance.      


  So how pumped was I when a Michael Jackson tribute band called Who's Bad was scheduled to perform at the Vogue?  Let me just tell you, I was one happy PYT.  That's Pretty Young Thing for those of you out of the loop.  It's probably one of my all time fave Michael songs.  


  The show was awesome.  Truth be told, this was not my first time to see them.  I have seen them three times now and will so see them again and again.  They are amazing and pretty close to the original with costumes, dance moves and the whole she-bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment